Machinery Sales Engineer – Associate
This is a mid-level position in which the candidate will focus on assisting the Company in growing the manufacturing division.
The candidate is responsible for providing engineering inputs for product design to seniors, managing the sales of products, as well as supervising and controlling the production of the products. The candidate will also engage in the formulation of short term and long term strategic decisions for the Company.
- Contribute in the formulation of marketing and sales strategy for products.
- Conduct business trip and site visit to customers’ sites.
- Able to understand specific customers’ needs, as well as organize and conduct presentations to customers and develop sales opportunities for the Company.
- Contribute in the design of the product(s) offered to customers by giving inputs, suggestions, and/or other innovative ideas for the product(s).
- Able to facilitates negotiations with potential customers.
- Able to work closely and collaborate with seniors, drafters, as well as manufacturing workers to create a harmonious and effective work place condition.
- Oversees the manufacturing process for projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (industrial), Engineering (mechanical) or equivalent degree. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Able to work independently and collaborate with other team members.
- Positive, creative, and strong passion to learn.
- Great technical and interpersonal skills, effective communicator, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a type A driver’s license (for cars).
- Willing to travel around Java areas.
Email your CV/resume to email@example.com